Your donations help us offer someone a way to explore their creativity.
GIVING TO LOVE COMMUNITY
Whether you want to donate once, monthly, in memory of a loved one or in celebration of a special occasion, your donation will help us change the world for the developmentally disabled in Nebraska. Thank you.
We are able to do more for the community because of the amazing support of people like you, and we want you to know that we value your support.
We are LOVE Community. And can do more for the community because of the amazing support of people like you.
We want you to know that we really value your support, whether that’s through taking action, giving up your time, being a member, fundraising on our behalf, making a gift in your will, supporting our shops or donating. We are committed to treating you with respect and openness, so this is our promise to you:
Our communications with you
- We hope you’ll want to hear more about our work. We’ll always be clear with you when we’re planning to use the information you give us to contact you in future.
- If you tell us you’d rather not be contacted, or you’d rather we didn’t contact you in a certain way, we’ll act on your wishes.
- You can change your mind about what you receive from us at any time.
- Fundraising is really important to us and we are proud of what it helps achieve. We will constantly review our fundraising practices to make sure they are fair, sensitive and appropriate.
- We work with any external suppliers to make sure they understand the issues we work with and adhere to our safeguarding policies.
- We will aim to work above and beyond the standards set out by regulatory bodies.
About your donation or the money you’ve raised
- Your donation will be used responsibly to help people with developmental disabilities receive physical, emotional, social and vocational support while they enrich their lives by exploring their creativity. As much of your donation as possible will be spent directly on our life changing work.
- We’ll answer any question you have about how your donation is spent.
- We might turn down a donation if we feel that accepting it would damage our independence or reputation. If we do, we’ll explain why.
Our use of your personal details
- We use carefully selected suppliers to help us deliver our communications and we will keep any personal information safe, only using your details to contact you in the ways you’ve agreed to.
- We will always respect your right to privacy and adhere to laws around the use of data.
- We will not share, sell your details with any other organisations including other charities.
Our accountability to you
- You can contact us with feedback or to make a complaint if you are unhappy with anything we have done while communicating with you.
- We will respond honestly and promptly to your questions and complaints.